x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 22285/2
Paid Premium account. From home connection able to upload files at 90-100Kb/s. Downloading files starts off at 210Kb/s then drops down to 150, 90 and stays at 50Kb/s. Same issue at work at ISP headend and at home connection with either cable modem's connection with 5Mb/1Mb speed packages

2/11/2009 11:42:58 AM

I have experienced an identical situation over the last several months. I have a valuable Access database that is only 8MB and it is T-O-R-T-U-R-E to upload it every few days. Getting something like 25-60Kbps. I experience nothing like it on the Internet. Even non-subscribers to GigaSize and RapidShare are better treated than this. I have a very valuable 300MB file to upload, and DriveHQ is telling me it will take 5 hours!!! Do I leave the PC on all night to accomplish the upload?

2/16/2009 2:42:11 PM

User: Steve1A  -  2/16/2009 2:42:11 PM

I have experienced an identical situation over the last several months. I have a valuable Access database that is only 8MB and it is T-O-R-T-U-R-E to upload it every few days. Getting something like 25-60Kbps. I experience nothing like it on the Internet. Even non-subscribers to GigaSize and RapidShare are better treated than this. I have a very valuable 300MB file to upload, and DriveHQ is telling me it will take 5 hours!!! Do I leave the PC on all night to accomplish the upload?
Only reason ive subscribed to this service is for a http redirect or map downloader for Crysis wars. If people jump into our server and they dont have the map then a window pops up in the game and asks them if they want to download it, you click on yes and it fetches the .zip file from the url that i provide. Iam needing the download speeds they say they provide "600Kbps". That way if several people dont have the map file it will provide it to them. The map files iam talkin about is a minumum 11Mb and the max 60Mb. I have been on different game servers and seen downloads from other people servers at 350- 400Kbs. I just downloaded a map file from 2 other cable modems and the best i seen was 120kbs. Right now iam uploading more maps. Using the webpage i was getting 80-90kbs. Now using there "free file manager" my upload is at 40kbp. This is going  to take all night uploading a gig of maps. If this keeps up this is telling me they may be hosting to many clients on 1 connection and there backbone is not keeping up and there advertised Up to 600Kbps download isnt even gonna come close. Heck from 1 cable modem to the other in my house ( within ISP network) 600kb transfer using point to point (cable mode/ Ant to wireless tower)

2/17/2009 3:34:36 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003