x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 36644/5

After installing DriverHQ Online Backup I am getting a DLL can't find file error.  The O/S I'm using is Windows 2000 Server I can post screenshot if needed.

6/24/2010 7:48:42 AM

Sorry, the latest version(s) DriveHQ Online Backup no longer supports Windows 2000.

You need to use a quite old version (version 3.8 or earlier versions), which is not recommended now.

To use our service on Windows 2000 and any other operating systems, you can use DriveHQ FTP service. For more info, please visit:

http://www.drivehq.com/ftp/

6/25/2010 11:38:12 AM

You suggested recently to Upgrade to the lates version 5.0 and to check if it solves our problem. We are using Windows XP. Can we simply install it over our older version or do we need to delete it first.

9/3/2010 10:09:24 PM

You can visit http://www.drivehq.com/backup/ to download the latest version DriveHQ Online Backup. Please make sure you install 32-bit version on 32-bit version OS and 64-bit version on 64-bit OS.

If you have already installed an older version, usually, you can simply run the installer to install the newer version, it will uninstall the older version first and then installs the newer version.

In certain cases, if it doesn't automatically uninstall the older version, then you need to manually uninstall the older version, then install the newer version. You can uninstall DriveHQ client software from Control Panel --> Add / Remove Programs.

9/3/2010 10:29:40 PM

I have a WIndows XP Home Premium system.  I've installed DriveHQ Backup Enterprise 6 but it fails when I login with a failed to connect to www.drivehq.com message.  I know the login name and password are correct.  Can you tell me wjy I can't get this started?\

Toomas Mitt

TBG Networks

6/4/2016 10:06:16 AM

First of all, I would recommend testing it on a newer version of Windows operating system. Windows XP is way too old and Microsoft has stopped supporting it. 

If it works, then it means it's OS related issue. Otherwise, I guess you might have installed a wrong version of DriveHQ Online Backup. Did you download it from DriveHQ.com website, or from your Co-branded reseller website? 

6/4/2016 10:31:16 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003