x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 24989/3

the activacation code hasent sent to me can i have help?

5/7/2007 12:23:47 PM

I have manually activated your account. Please make sure you check your junk/bulk mail folder.

Please note if you cannot receive our email, then we won't be able to provide any support to you. When a new user sign up, if he/she cannot receive the activation email, then the chance is he/she cannot receive our support email as well. In this case, please check your email server settings to allow emails from DriveHQ. Once this is done, you can try to sign up again with the same email address. You can always sign up again with another email address.

5/7/2007 5:09:43 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/7/2007 5:09:43 PM

I have manually activated your account. Please make sure you check your junk/bulk mail folder.

Please note if you cannot receive our email, then we won't be able to provide any support to you. When a new user sign up, if he/she cannot receive the activation email, then the chance is he/she cannot receive our support email as well. In this case, please check your email server settings to allow emails from DriveHQ. Once this is done, you can try to sign up again with the same email address. You can always sign up again with another email address.

I did not get cativation code. pls send it immediately. Now I waiting for it in online.

With regards

Sreedharan

5/15/2007 2:36:11 AM

User: sreedharan  -  5/15/2007 2:36:11 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/7/2007 5:09:43 PM

I did not get cativation code. pls send it immediately. Now I waiting for it in online.

With regards

Sreedharan

I have activated your account. Please make sure you can receive our email. So check your junk/bulk email; otherwise change your email address, or contact your email service provider to make sure they don't block DriveHQ email.

5/15/2007 7:05:35 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003