x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 30649/4

Team - I am currently on the free plan, about to upgrade to Personal Entry Plan. Is there a logon limit per day for "Personal Entry Plan". I have a camera which uploads and there is no way to control the logon rate.

8/20/2016 9:18:39 PM

Note, I don't want to use CameraFTP as my device has no integration. My device only supports uploading of images on motion detection. This is around 100-250 logins per day.

8/20/2016 10:23:33 PM

DriveHQ's Cloud IT service is designed for enterprises to replace their local file servers. It is not designed for IP cameras. CameraFTP is designed for IP cameras with many features optimized for security surveillance and cloud recording.

I am not sure what you mean "My device only supports uploading of images on motion detection."  Motion recording is recommended for most users, and it is certainly supported on CameraFTP. By using motion recording, you can save up to 50%.

8/21/2016 12:01:06 AM

I have one IP Camera which will hardly upload more than 100-250 times a day. Given the low camera use, I also want to use the FTP feature for backing up files. 

Can you please answer the question on number of logon so that I can upgrade my accoun5?

8/21/2016 2:00:43 AM

Thank you for your response. DriveHQ does not permit file upload with IP devices, which is why we created CameraFTP. Your comment: "Note, I don't want to use CameraFTP as my device has no integration. My device only supports uploading of images on motion detection. This is around 100-250 logins per day." Is a bit confusing, as CameraFTP absolutely supports motion detection. You can customize your plan parameters to exactly match your video/image upload. More importantly, you will not be restricted with your daily logon limits, as this was designed for configured cameras. Would you be able to give us a bit more detail regarding your inability to upload with CameraFTP? This should be much more convenient than DriveHQ when using IP devices, and again, this usage is not permitted on DriveHQ based on the upload traffic from the IP devices.

Best,
DriveHQ Support 

8/21/2016 1:31:29 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003