x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 29595/5
Does DriveHQ filter emails being sent? If I use my work email, emails from DriveHQ come through ok, but if I use one from own webserver, emails never seem to arrive. We have our own server, and there is no spam filtering switched on. I have checked raw emails on the server, and as well checked the spam folder, all to no avail.

5/30/2007 8:09:44 PM

We don't filter outgoing emails. But if we detect some spamming activities, not only we filter emails, but we will immediately disable such user accounts. So in your case, I believe it is your email server that does filtering. Please try some other emails as well. It seems a lot of free email service providers now put emails received from new email accounts to junk mail folder.

Also, due to some spamming activities by our users, some ISP may temporarily filter our emails. In this case, you might want to contact your ISP about the problem, telling them DriveHQ is a reponsible email service provider -- we strictly forbid any spamming activities. If we receive complaints about our users engage spamming activities, we will disable their accounts immediately. There will be no warning.

5/31/2007 12:03:58 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/31/2007 12:03:58 AM

We don't filter outgoing emails. But if we detect some spamming activities, not only we filter emails, but we will immediately disable such user accounts. So in your case, I believe it is your email server that does filtering. Please try some other emails as well. It seems a lot of free email service providers now put emails received from new email accounts to junk mail folder.

Also, due to some spamming activities by our users, some ISP may temporarily filter our emails. In this case, you might want to contact your ISP about the problem, telling them DriveHQ is a reponsible email service provider -- we strictly forbid any spamming activities. If we receive complaints about our users engage spamming activities, we will disable their accounts immediately. There will be no warning.

Ours is not a free email provider, it is a leased web server. They say they do no spam filtering and I have used cpanel to verify there is not filtering switched on. Spam filtering IS done here but I have checked all emails before that (and after as well).

5/31/2007 3:06:18 AM

User: Alycat  -  5/31/2007 3:06:18 AM

Ours is not a free email provider, it is a leased web server. They say they do no spam filtering and I have used cpanel to verify there is not filtering switched on. Spam filtering IS done here but I have checked all emails before that (and after as well).

It's strange. But like I said, we don't filter outgoing emails; but we monitor spamming activities. If you can send emails, then it means the email was sent. 

If it doesn't work, then it is likely that your ISP (the email server's hosting provider, or the provider's provider) has blocked our email. Please try to send emails to another email account hosted on the server. If it is really blocked, then you need to contact your ISP to allow DriveHQ emails.

Also, please provide info about your email account / server. We can check if our email server can establish a connection to your email server. Send an email to DriveHQ Customer Support. Thank you.

5/31/2007 5:17:10 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/31/2007 5:17:10 AM

It's strange. But like I said, we don't filter outgoing emails; but we monitor spamming activities. If you can send emails, then it means the email was sent. 

If it doesn't work, then it is likely that your ISP (the email server's hosting provider, or the provider's provider) has blocked our email. Please try to send emails to another email account hosted on the server. If it is really blocked, then you need to contact your ISP to allow DriveHQ emails.

Also, please provide info about your email account / server. We can check if our email server can establish a connection to your email server. Send an email to DriveHQ Customer Support. Thank you.

As in to support@drivehq.com? Sent an email and just received The following message to was undeliverable. The reason for the problem: 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'You are refused to send mail here'

5/31/2007 3:55:57 PM

User: Alycat  -  5/31/2007 3:55:57 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/31/2007 5:17:10 AM

As in to support@drivehq.com? Sent an email and just received The following message to was undeliverable. The reason for the problem: 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'You are refused to send mail here'
Ok, I had just replied to an email from support, I guess that doesn't work, used the browser based send email.

5/31/2007 3:59:32 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003