x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 34101/5

Why am I charged when I have paid for a full year package on 20 May 2016? I cannot send you email because the form did not work and there is no error message.

11/5/2016 1:58:58 AM

Thanks for reaching out to us. It appears as though you went to renew your subscription in May, and accidentally ordered an entirely new subscription, resulting in duplicate subscriptions. This is why you see double the amount of storage in the account balance pages. Please go to your subscription management page and cancel one of your subscriptions: https://www.drivehq.com/secure/SubscribeHistory.aspx. Once you've completed this, let us know and we will credit your account to ensure that you are in positive standing until May of 2017. 

Thank You,
DriveHQ Support

11/6/2016 3:42:43 PM

Which one should I cancel, 105263 or 82005?

11/6/2016 5:01:40 PM

You can cancel either and you will still have 2GB; your storage is not tied with a particular subscription. Your most recent order is cheaper since you paid annually, as opposed to your previous subscription which was ordered on a monthly basis. So I would recommend keeping the most recent. 

Keep us posted with any other questions. 

DriveHQ Support
www.DriveHQ.com

11/6/2016 6:48:23 PM

Thanks for the reply. I have cancelled the more expensive one as the reason for the annual subscription is to reduce the monthly cost.

11/6/2016 9:10:40 PM

Thank you for your update. Your account has been credited so that you will be in positive standing until May when your next annual renewal will be due. When this time comes, please remember that you only need to make a deposit to renew your subscription; as opposed to ordering a new one entirely. 

Keep us posted with any other questions. And with urgent issues, please email us at support@drivehq.com for immediate response. 

DriveHQ Support
www.DriveHQ.com

11/6/2016 10:12:53 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003