x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 29310/4
I'm using DriveHQ Online Backup v4.5.0.10 (9/11/8) with 64-bit Vista Windows Home Premium SP1 and my task to backup my Outlook folder always fails on the shadow copy step (unless I specifically close Outlook).  My other tasks all succeed, but they are typically running when those files are not open, so Outlook is of course different.

On the other hand, I know this was working just fine with Outlook open on my previous 32-bit Windows XP computer. I don't recall which DriveHQ version, but it would have been at least an earlier point version, if not an earlier major or minor version.  I'm using Outlook in Office 2007 SP1, both now and before.

So my question is : Is this a known issue with this version of DriveHQ and/or OS?  And if so, is there a newer version of DriveHQ that will fix it?

Thanks, Paul Wilson

4/23/2009 4:39:28 PM

It is a known issue. You need to have 64-bit version of DriveHQ Online Backup. We will release it very shortly. (in about one week). If it is urgent, I can offer you a test version in a couple days.

4/23/2009 7:30:51 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  4/23/2009 7:30:51 PM

It is a known issue. You need to have 64-bit version of DriveHQ Online Backup. We will release it very shortly. (in about one week). If it is urgent, I can offer you a test version in a couple days.
Any update on this release?

5/16/2009 10:05:02 AM

User: PaulWilson  -  5/16/2009 10:05:02 AM

I'm having same problem on Vista 64-bit. 

What's the status on the 64-bit DriveHQ Online Backup client release?

JSB

6/1/2009 2:32:47 PM

User: JSBatch  -  6/1/2009 2:32:47 PM

User: PaulWilson  -  5/16/2009 10:05:02 AM

I'm having same problem on Vista 64-bit. 

What's the status on the 64-bit DriveHQ Online Backup client release?

JSB

Sorry for the slow response... We had some unexpected problems. Now all problems have been fixed. We have both FileManager and Online Backup x64 versions ready.

The latest version is available for download at:

http://www.drivehq.com/file/df.aspx/publish/DriveHQ/DriveHQSoftware/LatestBeta

It is a pre-release version but will be almost the same as the release version. ( The only changes will be the some text info. )

The x64 versions have fixed Windows Shell Integration bug. Also, it has added an option for you to un-register or re-register Shell Integration. The x64 version FileManager fixed the srag and drop bug. It now supports drag and drop from another Windows Applications (e.g. Windows Explorer).

The x64 versions of Online Backup now also supports Shadow Copy so that you can backup files being used, such as Outlook or Database files.

The official release will be ready very soon pending on marketing decision.

6/9/2009 10:57:28 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003