x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 21004/1

Every time I start drivehabackup it begins the login process and then fails/closes down.  Below is the error being generated in the application log.

Faulting application DrivehqBackup.exe, version 4.5.0.346, faulting module mfc90u.dll, version 9.0.30729.1, fault address 0x0005e511.

This Dr. Watson error is generated prior to the above event.

The application, C:\Program Files\DriveHQ\DriveHQ Online Backup\DriveHQBackup.exe, generated an application error The error occurred on 06/03/2009 @ 23:39:23.105 The exception generated was c0000005 at address EACED7EA (<nosymbols>)

I believe the error is being caused by the authentication piece of drivehq.  When I opened it the first time it allowed me to enter my username and password but I didn't check the option to save the logon information and logon automatically.  I closed and then opened drivehq again and this time I chose to save this information.  Ever since the app fails.  Any input you can provide would be much appreciated.

System: Windows Server 2003 x86 SP2

6/3/2009 11:16:21 PM

FYI, we have already replied your email.

The problem is usually caused by some anti-virus software or network security software, please double check if you have any such software.

----------------------------------------- 

DriveHQ Online Backup has two components:

(1) Windows GUI Program:

Which is used to create / manage backup tasks;

(2) The background Windows Service. (Administrative Tools --> Services, you can find DriveHQBackup Service);

After you have created backup tasks using the GUI program, the GUI program is no longer required to run the backup tasks.

Please check if the Backup Service is running fine by checking in your Operating system's Administrative Tools --> Services window. Also check your Windows Task manager, see if you can find DHQBackupSvc.exe.

We also need to know exactly at which step does the GUI program crash. A screenshot will be very helpful.

6/4/2009 10:28:36 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003