x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26594/3
How can I transfer my service coupon balance to my cash balance???

6/17/2009 3:40:05 PM

Usually you cannot transfer directly. If you need to order a new service, or upgrade your service, you can simply make a deposit of the difference amount and email DriveHQ customer Support.

6/17/2009 9:02:20 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  6/17/2009 9:02:20 PM

Usually you cannot transfer directly. If you need to order a new service, or upgrade your service, you can simply make a deposit of the difference amount and email DriveHQ customer Support.
What is Service Coupon Balance at all? How did I accrue a balance in there?
Also what happens if I reach a bandwidth and/or storage limit, does the account upgrade automatically or how do I get to know about it?
Thanks
Martin

10/28/2009 8:38:59 AM

User: 82martzee54  -  10/28/2009 8:38:59 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  6/17/2009 9:02:20 PM

What is Service Coupon Balance at all? How did I accrue a balance in there?
Also what happens if I reach a bandwidth and/or storage limit, does the account upgrade automatically or how do I get to know about it?
Thanks
Martin

"Service Coupon Balance" is just "service credit", which is used to automatically pay your service charge monthly.

Please note annual service is the same as "12-month prepaid service with discount". When you order an annual service, the money is saved in your service coupon balance. The system automatically deduct the monthly service charge from your account.

Note your monthly billing date is the day-of-month when you sign up DriveHQ.com free membership.

If you don't order our premium service on the same day, then when you order the service, you will still pay for 1 full month service charge. However, the system will credit the "partial month" credit to your "Service Coupon Balance". The second billing statement will reflect the service credit..

11/11/2009 12:42:32 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003