x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 22364/1

I got a Run time Error message while backing up my Outlook online. It said that the application had requested Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Can someone please help? I also saw the msg on the continuous subscription billing after request to terminate, is it true? Frankly, am very worried. Mine is only for a year and hope I don't get charged thereafter.

10/19/2009 5:00:28 AM

Regarding to the runtime error, please send more detailed information to DriveHQ customer support. Such problem is usually caused by anti-virus software / security software.

If you use DriveHQ Online Backup, try to create a smaller test backup task and see if it works fine. If you use DriveHQ EmailManager, please try to use the drag and drop feature instead of the automatic backup feature to pin-point which email has caused the software to crash.

Regarding to service cancelation, you can easily cancel your subscription online. Just go to the same Subcribe page and click on Current Subscription. DriveHQ requires the user to delete files and cancel subscription online.

10/19/2009 9:24:13 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003