x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 21538/3

Hello,

I am trying to connect to the server using java Apache API (org.apache.commons.net..ftp.FTPClient). I keep getting 

org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPConnectionClosedException: FTP response 421 received.  Server closed connection.

I am using apache version 1.4.1.

Also is the FTP an IBM AS400 based system? I am guessing its not..

7/19/2018 12:02:44 AM

DriveHQ's FTP server supports standard FTP, FTPS and SFTP protocols. I don't see any problem in your DriveHQ account. Please test it with an FTP client program such as FileZilla. You should be able to log on with FileZilla or other FTP client. If not, we can help you trouble shoot it. 

Your problem seems to be related with your Java code or your local network connection. Unfortunately we usually cannot troubleshoot custom software code. If you ordered a business/enterprise level subscription, I will try to escalate it to our engineers.

8/5/2018 2:10:02 AM

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.waitForConnect(Native Method)

3/30/2021 4:42:28 AM

For some reason, around September 16 the autosend feature of our client software stopped working with the error shown below. I need any information I can get about this error:

2023-11-01 10:09:42,060 [Web Handler 577] ERROR com.pearson.powerschool.filetransfer.impl.SFTPProtocolHelper - Attempted to connect to proftp.drivehq.com 3 times. Upload/Download failed.

2023-11-01 10:09:42,060 [Web Handler 577] ERROR com.pearson.powerschool.filetransfer.impl.exception.FileTransferExceptionMapper - Error in FileTransfer Execution: Session.connect: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: DH key size must be multiple of 64, and can only range from 512 to 8192 (inclusive). The specific key size 3068 is not supported

2023-11-01 10:09:42,060 [Web Handler 577] ERROR com.pearson.powerschool.app.AutoExport - File Transfer Server Error.

com.pearson.powerschool.filetransfer.exception.FileTransferUnknownException: psx.java.com_pearson_powerschool_filetransfer_exception.filetransferexception.unknown

11/1/2023 12:39:18 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003