x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 24460/2

I recently started using the FM to expedite my backups instead of doing it via web site...I used the D&D method to get some files uploaded last week...BUT...it lost the UPPER case within the names which I rely upon, and it did it more than once...when I used the Upload button/menu, it worked properly.

However, I just now tried in on some files and it worked properly so not sure what the conditions were then vs now...but figured I'd report it anyway.

11/2/2009 9:38:24 AM

Thank you for reporting the problem. If you can duplicate the problem, please let us know how. FYI, you can also use DriveHQ Online Backup to backup your data.

11/7/2009 12:35:52 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  11/7/2009 12:35:52 AM

Thank you for reporting the problem. If you can duplicate the problem, please let us know how. FYI, you can also use DriveHQ Online Backup to backup your data.

I was able to repeat the problem a few times when it first occured but not recently, and now am using the online app/gadget to do backups which works quite well...again, I was quite frustrated when it lost my upper case as it's part of my naming scheme and/or company names, etc. so figured y'all might want to investigate.

11/7/2009 5:28:24 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003