x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 25119/3

I have emailed several of my classmates to view class reunion pics.  I wanted to see who, if anyone has viewd them.  is that possible?

Thank you!

8/26/2007 8:21:47 PM

Due to extremely heavy download volume, the log feature has been turned off for most files. You can find the number of visits to your shared folder, but not about how many downloads.

As a work around, you can monitor the network usage (download bytes in account balance) to check if anybody has accessed your files.

If you have a group account, you can share folders from different sub-accounts, you can then monitor the account balance to check if anybody has downloaded your files.

8/27/2007 6:02:01 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/27/2007 6:02:01 AM

Due to extremely heavy download volume, the log feature has been turned off for most files. You can find the number of visits to your shared folder, but not about how many downloads.

As a work around, you can monitor the network usage (download bytes in account balance) to check if anybody has accessed your files.

If you have a group account, you can share folders from different sub-accounts, you can then monitor the account balance to check if anybody has downloaded your files.

Thanks for telling us it is possible. Can you tell us how to do it please? 

12/15/2011 2:52:54 AM

Please download our new user guide here: http://www.drivehq.com/file/df.aspx/shareID9280822/fileID858762724/858762724.pdf.  Please see page 52 for information about even logging. 

12/15/2011 10:55:55 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003