x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 22805/3

Our firm just implemented individual logon accounts, new passwords and new password security requirements. I created my new password and can log on with the Mac DriveHQ FTP application OK. However, when I try to update my Cloud Mapping tool with my new logon ID and password, I receive an "unsupported URL" error. What does this mean and how can it be resolved?

1/17/2019 8:32:47 AM

This is a strange problem. I cannot duplicate your problem here. Please check if it can be duplicated on another Mac. 

The problem is likely to be caused by an older version of Drive Mapping Tool, or your MacOS needs to be updated. Please email your MacOS version and Drive Mapping Tool version info to DriveHQ support.

You can download the latest version Drive Mapping Tool from: 

https://www.drivehq.com/downloads/WebDAV_CloudDriveMappingToolMac.aspx

1/17/2019 11:09:36 AM

User: DriveHQSupport_  -  1/17/2019 11:09:36 AM

This is a strange problem. I cannot duplicate your problem here. Please check if it can be duplicated on another Mac. 

The problem is likely to be caused by an older version of Drive Mapping Tool, or your MacOS needs to be updated. Please email your MacOS version and Drive Mapping Tool version info to DriveHQ support.

You can download the latest version Drive Mapping Tool from: 

https://www.drivehq.com/downloads/WebDAV_CloudDriveMappingToolMac.aspx

I did download and install the latest Cloud Mapping tool and the Mac is running the latest version of MacOS. I have another older Mac that I use Cloud Mapping with at home and I can try there later, however, that Mac is a 2011 box and won't run MacOS Mohave.

I'll also try a system reboot, I haven't done that yet.

Thanks,

Jack 

1/17/2019 12:33:36 PM

Our engineers were able to pinpoint the problem. Your screenshot was very helpful. Thank you.

We duplicated your problem with a test account. It is caused by certain unsupported characters in the username and/or password. For now, please change your password to only include: alpha numeric characters and characters like: $, !, @, #, %, &, *, ?.

We will fix the problem ASAP. It seems to only affect this Mac version software. We will release a new version in the next few days. 

1/18/2019 10:07:38 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003