x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 27664/3

Hi, I am using your Ftp service, It's very greate, can you tell me how to create sub ftp account for my colleague?

thank you!

2/22/2010 1:19:57 AM

Yes, you can. You just need to upgrade to DriveHQ group account service, which is free and comes with 1 free sub-user license.

To become a group account, please logon www.drivehq.com, go to My Account, then click on Group Account. After you have upgraded to a group account, you can click on the Group Admin link to create/add/edit/delete/disable sub-users. You can create different types of sub-users and sub-groups.

2/22/2010 3:10:09 AM

2/17/2019 5:54:13 PM

The Group Account feature is available to all DriveHQ services (incl. FTP, Cloud File Server, File Sharing, Email Hosting, Backup, etc.). 

First of all, make sure you have a group account. From the DriveHQ.com website, hover your mouse on top of DriveHQ logo to display the DriveHQ Start Menu, click Group Account or Group Admin. If your account is a standalone account, you need to upgrade it to a Group Account first. You can then use the Group Admin feature to create sub-users. DriveHQ offers one free sub-user license. If you need more, our user license only costs $6/user/year.

2/18/2019 10:15:21 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003