x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 22824/1

Hi,

I've been using the free ftp storage for the past few months, and although it has been great, it seems that it has a limit on the total amount of times I can logon to the ftp storage. I cannot logon to the ftp storage anymore, as it gives me an error message saying that, "Not logged on, free service users can logon 500 times, plus 50 times/day, please upgrade on http://www.drivehq.com/!". So I am thinking of upgrading to a 3yr subsciption plan, but have some questions before I purchase the plan.

1. Is there unlimited logons for the subsciptions over the life of the plan? Is there any daily limits to the number of times I can logon?

2. For each of the plans, there is a download limit per month. Does this limit accumalate over time, or just renews every month?

3. With the free storage, there is a 50MB upload limit at any one logon session. Does this limit apply to subsciptions?

4. Can more than one computer access the ftp storage simultaneously? If not, what is the limit?

Cheers,

Omio

2/18/2010 3:31:58 PM

>>> 1. Is there unlimited logons for the subsciptions over the life of the plan? Is there any daily limits to the number of times I can logon? DriveHQ FTP Server Hosting Service was originally designed for use by real human beings, e.g. a person using an FTP Client application. In the past couple years, a lot of users have used automatic software that keeps logging on our FTP Server, which usually creates 10-100 times more traffic than a real human being. Therefore we have added the limit. We currently don't limit logon times for any paid memebers (or sub-users of a paid group account). We don't plan to add such restriction. However, if you have any such automatic software / hardware, it is recommended to reduce the number of logon times. >>> 2. For each of the plans, there is a download limit per month. Does this limit accumalate over time, or just renews every month? We don't limit upload bytes; so you can upload as long as you have enough storage space. If you order x GB storage space, you will get 4 times of x GB download bytes / month, which is usually far more than enough. The download bytes is reset on your billing date, which is the day of month when you signed up DriveHQ free service. >>> 3. With the free storage, there is a 50MB upload limit at any one logon session. Does this limit apply to subsciptions? No, there is no such restriction to paid members. >>> 4. Can more than one computer access the ftp storage simultaneously? If not, what is the limit? You can use our service on any number of PCs, Macs or other devices that supports FTP. There is no extra charge. Moreover, you cna install DriveHQ client software on any number of PCs for no additional charge. DriveHQ FTP Server Hosting service is bundled with "Online Storage, Sharing & Collaboration", "Online Backup", "Web / File Hosting" services. So you can use a lot of other DriveHQ features for no extra charge!

2/18/2010 4:46:22 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003