x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 30887/3
Can I put DriveHQ as one of My Network Places?  If so, how can I do it?

2/18/2010 12:05:22 PM

You probably can by using DriveHQ FTP Server Hosting Service. Just enter the following address: ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp.drivehq.com/ in your My Computer / Windows Explorer address bar. ------ Alternatively, you can enter: ftp://ftp.drivehq.com/, you should see a file named: ftp_help.html. Now right click on the white space in the folder (Do NOT click on the file name), you should see a popup menu, and select Login As. You can login As your DriveHQ username / password. The FTP folder will be created in your network place. Note you might have to logon when you use it.

2/18/2010 4:51:02 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  2/18/2010 4:51:02 PM

You probably can by using DriveHQ FTP Server Hosting Service. Just enter the following address: ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp.drivehq.com/ in your My Computer / Windows Explorer address bar. ------ Alternatively, you can enter: ftp://ftp.drivehq.com/, you should see a file named: ftp_help.html. Now right click on the white space in the folder (Do NOT click on the file name), you should see a popup menu, and select Login As. You can login As your DriveHQ username / password. The FTP folder will be created in your network place. Note you might have to logon when you use it.
I tried the second option you posted.  It didn't give me a screen to put in my useranme or password though.

2/18/2010 6:19:21 PM

User: kevin1gamer  -  2/18/2010 6:19:21 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  2/18/2010 4:51:02 PM

I tried the second option you posted.  It didn't give me a screen to put in my useranme or password though.

Whether you can add it to "My Network Place" might be dependent on your OS and firewall settings. It is recommended using DriveHQ FileManager 4.5 client software. DriveHQ FileManager 4.5 works just like Windows Explorer, you can easily drag and drop files / folders between remote and local storage; you can also create synchronized folders. Moreover, using DriveHQ FileManager, you can simply double click on a remote file, open it and edit it, save the file, it is saved in a local cache folder and then automatically sync-ed back to DriveHQ remote storage.

If you still need the FTP Folder feature, please take a look at the screenshots below:

2/22/2010 3:05:52 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003