x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 21532/2
I have created a sub group account. I can log in with my main account by typing ftp://XXX@ftp.drivehq.com, but how can I do the same with the sub-account? subaccount@mainaccount@ftp.drivehq.com?

9/25/2007 12:22:45 AM

Well, I am not sure if you understand sub-accounts correctly. If you have a group account, and if you are a group admin (or owner), then you can create/add/edit/delete/disable sub-accounts. A sub-account has its own username and password. So you need to logon with sub-user's username and password directly to our website or FTP.

Group members can share files easily using the groupRead and groupWrite folder. They can also share more folders to different users with different levels of permission.

9/25/2007 4:15:40 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  9/25/2007 4:15:40 PM

Well, I am not sure if you understand sub-accounts correctly. If you have a group account, and if you are a group admin (or owner), then you can create/add/edit/delete/disable sub-accounts. A sub-account has its own username and password. So you need to logon with sub-user's username and password directly to our website or FTP.

Group members can share files easily using the groupRead and groupWrite folder. They can also share more folders to different users with different levels of permission.

Ok, thanks.

9/26/2007 12:04:25 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003