x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26687/2

I was uploading a bunch of files to a free FTP server to see if it would work well with a game server and when I tried to test it out, I was told I had reached my maximum allowed download for the month.  I haven't even tested it out yet.

I read I was allowed to download 1 terabyte per month but i'm not even allowed to download?

3/9/2010 7:13:32 PM

This is a frequent question, and it is because you have a group account. You created a sub-user account and allocated all your download bytes to your sub-user, leaving your own account with 0 download bytes.

Please logon www.drivehq.com, click on Group Admin link, then select the sub-user and click on "Set Storage". Once you reduce the storage and download bytes allocated to your sub-user(s), your account storage and download bytes will increase.

Free service account has a small limit on storage space and download bytes, upgrading to our premium service is recommended.

3/9/2010 7:54:03 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  3/9/2010 7:54:03 PM

This is a frequent question, and it is because you have a group account. You created a sub-user account and allocated all your download bytes to your sub-user, leaving your own account with 0 download bytes.

Please logon www.drivehq.com, click on Group Admin link, then select the sub-user and click on "Set Storage". Once you reduce the storage and download bytes allocated to your sub-user(s), your account storage and download bytes will increase.

Free service account has a small limit on storage space and download bytes, upgrading to our premium service is recommended.

ahh! thank you for your quick response.  that solved my problem.

3/9/2010 8:35:42 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003