x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 6329/2
  • aeromk
  • (11 posts)
Is it possible to have a $-0.42 cash balance on a yearly subscription account that has not exceeded any of the file size or transfer limits?  Is there something Im missing or is it a billing error? Thank You.. Vin..

9/27/2007 10:31:11 PM

• DriveHQ Webmaster
  • (1098 posts)
Subject: Please cancel old subscription after upgrade; otherwise new subscription is added to existing s...

Please note after you upgraded your monthly service to annual subscription, you need to cancel the old subscription. In your case, you had subscribed to a monthly service and an annaul service for double amount of storage and download bytes. As the monthly service automatically debit your DriveHQ account, thus your account balance becomes negative.

Anyway, I have canceled the monthly subscription for you. You can cancel a subscription from: My Account --> Subscribe --> Current Subscription.

9/28/2007 5:45:51 PM

• aeromk
  • (11 posts)
Subject: Re: Please cancel old subscription after upgrade; otherwise new subscription is added to existi...

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  9/28/2007 5:45:51 PM

Please note after you upgraded your monthly service to annual subscription, you need to cancel the old subscription. In your case, you had subscribed to a monthly service and an annaul service for double amount of storage and download bytes. As the monthly service automatically debit your DriveHQ account, thus your account balance becomes negative.

Anyway, I have canceled the monthly subscription for you. You can cancel a subscription from: My Account --> Subscribe --> Current Subscription.

Ok,  I was not aware of that!  Thanks for the help and the quick reply.. 

9/29/2007 5:16:40 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003