x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 24453/2

Hello,

We've been using the driveHQ FTP Service for a while and are quite satisfied with it until now. We use the 2GB monthly subscription and once it ends we re-subscribe. Thing is, when a subscription ended we were locked out of the service but still were withdrawn 5$ from the account balance. We started a new subscription every time and the cash balance got lower and lower during the months we've been using the service.

Yesterday the subscription ended and we paid a new one, but were surprised to find out that we couldnt connect to the FTP server due to "long due payments" even tough we've always paid the 5$ every month and even once made a mistake and deposited instead of resubscribing. I would appreciate it if this problem could be solved quickly since the access to this server is very important to us. I've already sent an email to support but I've yet to receive an answer and I would like one today. If we aren't able to get it working by tomorrow morning European time we're going to have to switch to another service, something I would prefer not having to do because your service has everything we want.

Thanks in advance for any help provided,

Rosmalino DiasENoites.

5/4/2010 9:29:01 AM

We have checked the problem and noticed that you ordered new subscriptions every month instead of just making a payment (deposit).

Please note the subscription(s) always automatically renew unless canceled. To continue the service, you only need to make a new payment. It is recommended to pay several months at once, or pay annually to avoid the hassle of monthly payment and to avoid the transaction fee. You also receive 2 months off by changing to annual susbcription.

To change to annual subscription, you can simply order a new annual subscription and then cancel the current monthly subscription. To cancel a subscription, please logon www.drivehq.com, go to the Subscribe page, click on Current Subscription.

I have canceled the duplicate subscriptions and credited your account. So everything is fine now.

5/4/2010 9:53:57 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/4/2010 9:53:57 AM

We have checked the problem and noticed that you ordered new subscriptions every month instead of just making a payment (deposit).

Please note the subscription(s) always automatically renew unless canceled. To continue the service, you only need to make a new payment. It is recommended to pay several months at once, or pay annually to avoid the hassle of monthly payment and to avoid the transaction fee. You also receive 2 months off by changing to annual susbcription.

To change to annual subscription, you can simply order a new annual subscription and then cancel the current monthly subscription. To cancel a subscription, please logon www.drivehq.com, go to the Subscribe page, click on Current Subscription.

I have canceled the duplicate subscriptions and credited your account. So everything is fine now.

Thank you very much for your really fast answer and for fixing the problem, it all works now. Next time we'll just deposit the new months payment. Thanks.

5/4/2010 10:21:31 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003