x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 23087/2

Hi, Thanks for the great products you offer!

My question is: is it possible for me to open a word or excel file, after logging in into www.driveHQ.com , make changes in the contents of the file (e.g. remove cells or add text) and then save the edited version back via the webpage? How could I do that, if possible? 

Thx,

Godert (The Netherlands)

10/25/2007 2:12:41 AM

Sorry you cannot do so via web pages. But you can do so using DriveHQ FileManager. Simply open Word or Excel file from DriveHQ FileManager, after finished editing it, just save it. The file is initially saved in the local cache folder and will be automatically sync-ed back to DriveHQ.com.

10/25/2007 12:40:30 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  10/25/2007 12:40:30 PM

Sorry you cannot do so via web pages. But you can do so using DriveHQ FileManager. Simply open Word or Excel file from DriveHQ FileManager, after finished editing it, just save it. The file is initially saved in the local cache folder and will be automatically sync-ed back to DriveHQ.com.

This last comment by Drive HQ webmaster should be in the literature which describes DHQ FileManager.  So long as I have DHQ FM installed on the machine I happen to be using I can quickly and easily modify a file in one of my folders from anyone's machine.  Does it behave itself if I take the machine I am using to make the file modifications off line and then save the modified file?  Will it simply sync the cache when next on line?

12/16/2007 9:32:47 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003