x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 25626/2

Hello everybody!

Im new at this stuff so i have a couple of questions.

Can I upload my DreamWeaver pages to this site?

I use a hotspot wich uses an image as webpage for navigation, etc.... can I upload a HotSpot to DriveHQ. (A hotspot saves properly as a DreamWeaver website)

How do I upload my pages, where do I save them, etc etc

Sorry for any inconvience, its just im new at this and I want to have a good start.

Thanks in advanced

- CoreMedia

9/11/2010 7:56:17 PM

DriveHQ web hosting service is not the greatest. We are more famous for cloud storage and cloud IT services with the main services include: Remote File Server, FTP Server, Email Server, Online Backup, Remote Sharing and Collaboration, File Hosting, etc.

Dependent on your need, DriveHQ web hosting service might work very well for you. The advantages of our web hosting service include:

(1) It is extremely easy to upload website files. You can use DriveHQ FileManager, FTP or Drive Mapping to upload HTML / graphics files to the wwwhome folder. Drag & drop is supported. The default home page is home.htm

(2) It is extremely easy to publish your website if you are a True Member or Paid Member. For paid members, the website is automatically activated at:

http://USERNAME.drivehq.com/ (Private domain website is also supported if you have a domain name).

For True Members, you just need to disable your website and then re-enable your website. (Logon www.drivehq.com, go to My Storage --> Publish --> Publish My Website --> Enable / Disable).

Free members cannot publish websites.

(3) The web hosting service is seamlessly integrated with other DriveHQ Cloud services. You can use the same account to logon all DriveHQ services.

(4) Low cost: It is free if you are using any other DriveHQ services. The basic service is free for True members. The entry level service starts at only $2.99/month.

The main disadvantage of DriveHQ web hosting service is:

- DriveHQ web hosting can only support static websites (web pages). We support client-side scripting; however, we don't support server-side scripting and databases. 

Regarding your question, I believe it works.  Just make sure that your web pages don't use any server side scripting (e.g. ASP.net, PHP, JSP, etc.).

9/12/2010 12:48:03 AM

Hi , i'm new here , i want to know how i can to connect to others ?

12/6/2010 3:47:23 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003