x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 57859/13

Hello.

Please how can I uninstall DriveHQ on my PC ?  I tried to do it but don't works.

Thanks in advance.

Samuel

3/22/2007 8:22:04 AM

Hi, you can use the Windows default way of uninstalling software:

Control Panel --> Add / Remove Programs, find DriveHQ and uninstall it; you can also run the installer again to uninstall it.

3/23/2007 3:15:07 AM

I have cancelled my subscription to DriveHQ and my computer cant seem to uninstall the whole program. Everytime I reboot I get an error message from DriveHQ. Ive gone to Control Panel and tried to uninstallDrive HQ and it wont work. Ive tried to go thru the DRIVEHQ uninstall tab on my computer and it wont work either

9/16/2010 10:38:57 AM

Does anyone know how to delete Published files?

dickhouser@bellsouth.net

4/14/2011 3:00:38 PM

Hi Dick,

If you're using File Manager, go to Tools -> Manage My Publish.  Select your published folder and delete.  This will delete the publish itself, but the original folder that you chose to publish will remain.  If you wish to delete the folder you published, you must find that folder in My Storage and delete it.

4/14/2011 4:57:19 PM

I could not find the file in the Control Panel.

So, I searched and found the file, deleted the file.

HOWEVER, it refuses to delete!!!  Please tell me how to delete this!!!  I do not like the program.

3/13/2013 10:20:11 AM

If you want to uninstall a new Windows 8 app (i.e. the Metro-Style App, or the Tile App, or Windows Store App that you download from Windows Store), the installation and uninstallation are very similar to apps on iPhone or iPad. It is extremely easy, yes, it CANNOT be easier. It is frustrating that some users asking this kind of questions. Please visit this support page.

http://www.drivehq.com/bbs/getmsg.aspx/bbsID110/msg_id53605589/ref_id0/page1#0

3/13/2013 10:42:15 AM

I have DriveHQ on my computer, but in the control panel it doesn't show up so I can delete it.  I don't want this on my computer any longer.  Ever since downloading this program, it has slowed down my computer.

I have Windows8 so please help me to remove DriveHQ

5/25/2013 8:08:03 AM

For Apps downloaded from Windows App Store, (The new Windows 8 Apps), you cannot uninstall it from Control Panel. It is extremely easy to uninstall. Please read the support page:

http://www.drivehq.com/bbs/getmsg.aspx/bbsID110/msg_id53605589/ref_id0/page1#0

5/25/2013 8:49:14 AM

Hello,

I need uninstall and cancel whole acount in Drivehq, with user account miroslav.mozol@sk.redbull.com. We have stopped using your solution. What is correct way to definitive cancel your service ? I don't want obtaing any payment from your company for my credit card.

Thank you in advance

Miroslav Mozola 

7/8/2013 3:37:00 AM

You can logon www.drivehq.com, go to My Account page, then click on Subscribe --> Current Subscription to see if you have any subscriptions.I checked it for you. You don't have any subscriptions with DriveHQ now. You will not be charged.

Could you please email DriveHQ customer support why you want to cancel the service? DriveHQ offers tons of high-end business features. We are seeing more and more businesses adopting cloud services. So it is surprising why you want to cancel it?

Our service is priced extremely low for business or enterprise customers.

Compared with Dropbox.com, which charges $795 for only 5 user licenses, and $125/user/year for additional users, our user license is only $6/user/year.

We offer many times more features than Dropbox, yet our price is many times lower than Dropbox for Business!

For SMBs with tight budget, please contact DriveHQ sales and see if we can work out a better deal for you.

7/8/2013 6:34:27 PM

I have DriveHQ on my computer, but in the control panel it doesn't show up so I can delete it.  I don't want this on my computer any longer. 

4/23/2018 1:44:48 AM

User: shibuv  -  4/23/2018 1:44:48 AM

I have DriveHQ on my computer, but in the control panel it doesn't show up so I can delete it.  I don't want this on my computer any longer. 

It seems that you might be confusing a Windows Store app with a standard software program. Please refer to our forum post on how to uninstall a Wondows Store App: https://www.drivehq.com/bbs/getmsg.aspx/bbsID110/msg_id53605589/ref_id0/page5#0

Please email support@drivehq.com with any other questions. 

Best,
DriveHQ Support

4/23/2018 7:52:13 AM

6/17/2019 7:59:30 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003