x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 24068/3

I seem to have developed a strange problem using Microsoft Outlook.

I have no problem sending and receiving emails to other people outside and on our network  except to and from other staff member on the same network who also has a drivehq account.

The address is not in blocked senders on either computer.   I can send an email to her address if I send it via web mail.

Do you have any suggestions as to why this has started occurring just recently.

10/30/2007 1:36:26 AM

We cannot duplicate the problem. Could you email me detailed info about who you send emails to?

Note we are also using the same email server system, and we can send emails to DriveHQ members just fine.

10/30/2007 5:08:41 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  10/30/2007 5:08:41 PM

We cannot duplicate the problem. Could you email me detailed info about who you send emails to?

Note we are also using the same email server system, and we can send emails to DriveHQ members just fine.

vgorman@drivehq.com is who I am having trouble sending emails to, she also has not been able to send emails to me.

I can send them successfully if I log on via the web.  But not directly from Microsoft Outlook.

Have checked both Outlook (hers and mine) and neither of them have any blocked addresses.

10/31/2007 1:05:37 AM

User: LeanneBiala  -  10/31/2007 1:05:37 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  10/30/2007 5:08:41 PM

vgorman@drivehq.com is who I am having trouble sending emails to, she also has not been able to send emails to me.

I can send them successfully if I log on via the web.  But not directly from Microsoft Outlook.

Have checked both Outlook (hers and mine) and neither of them have any blocked addresses.

This appears to be your local network issue... Please note DriveHQ team and customer support also uses the same email system and we have not experienced any similar problem.

Please provide more detailed info about the problem; can you send the email or not? Do you receive a bounced email? if so, please forward the bounced email to us. Also, please try to send an email to DriveHQ customer support, see if you can send it or not.

Otherwise, we need the detailed error message reported by Outlook.

11/3/2007 4:24:01 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003