x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 29445/5
I  succeed to connect and to log in DriveHQStorage by FlashFXP(FTP client software) ,why I didn't connect and log in DriveHQStorage by DriveHQ FileManager 3.8.260 ?

11/9/2007 6:29:26 AM

If you can logon the website or FTP, but cannot logon DriveHQ FileManager, then it is almost certainly because of certain firewall / anti-virus software. Please make sure DriveHQ FileManager is allowed to connect www.drivehq.com  and that cookie is enabled.

11/9/2007 9:48:22 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  11/9/2007 9:48:22 AM

If you can logon the website or FTP, but cannot logon DriveHQ FileManager, then it is almost certainly because of certain firewall / anti-virus software. Please make sure DriveHQ FileManager is allowed to connect www.drivehq.com  and that cookie is enabled.

Thank your reply, my firewall is Look'n'Stop v2.6 beta 02 and anti-virus software is NOD32, I had allowed DriveHQ FileManager to connect to internet, do you tell why fail to connect,thanks

11/10/2007 7:42:42 PM

User: pbodq  -  11/10/2007 7:42:42 PM

Thank your reply, my firewall is Look'n'Stop v2.6 beta 02 and anti-virus software is NOD32, I had allowed DriveHQ FileManager to connect to internet, do you tell why fail to connect,thanks

You might want to stop your anti-virus software for a while and check if it works. Unfortunately we don't support third-party anti-virus software; please contact your software vendor directly for support.

You can also use our web-based service, or try any FTP client software connecting to ftp.drivehq.com. Windows Explorer can also be used as an FTP client, just connect to:

ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp.drivehq.com/

11/10/2007 8:03:09 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  11/10/2007 8:03:09 PM

User: pbodq  -  11/10/2007 7:42:42 PM

You might want to stop your anti-virus software for a while and check if it works. Unfortunately we don't support third-party anti-virus software; please contact your software vendor directly for support.

You can also use our web-based service, or try any FTP client software connecting to ftp.drivehq.com. Windows Explorer can also be used as an FTP client, just connect to:

ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp.drivehq.com/

Thank you very mush

11/10/2007 9:23:51 PM

I wonder if I am encounter the same problem with yours. As I tried to enter my registered email for a new account, it responsed "The Email is already used!".

As I can understand, which means that the FileManager had connected to the Internet, but still I can't log on to my account with correct ID and Password... =[

3/12/2008 11:15:52 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003