x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 37496/4

Hi,

I'm raising this issue because the Virtual Tour folder/file I published to my local FTP server, it's working fine and I can be able to view my presentation using Tourweaver.

The reason of  subscribing to DriveHQ to access my my presentation over the internet and by sending the link but the notification below is keep prompting me.

To view virtual tour properly, Flash Player 9.0.28 or later version is needed. Please download the latest version of Flash Player and install it on your computer.

Appreciate any help. 

5/13/2011 12:50:07 AM

Can you download the latest version of flash player?  Please email support@drivehq.com  for further help.

5/13/2011 10:08:20 AM

User: DriveHQ Customer Support  -  5/13/2011 10:08:20 AM

Can you download the latest version of flash player?  Please email support@drivehq.com  for further help.

I already did  and I got Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.14 installed in my computer since while testing it.  And still prompting me to download the latest version of Flash Player.  Any idea if has something to do with the passive or active mode option of the FTP server configuration? 

Please display below everytime I clicked the published link.  Again, using Windows FTP server I got no problem accessing it in my local area network.. 

5/13/2011 5:06:02 PM

You need to obtain the publish URL of the file.  What you're accessing is not the publish URL.  Please downlaod and use FIle Manager.  Locate this html file and right click on it.  Select "Copy Publish URL".  It will work.  For further help, please email support@drivehq.com

5/13/2011 5:31:04 PM

I can't still access my html presentation from the published folder: https://www.drivehq.com/file/df.aspx/publish/zaldycarlos/11-0367-JC/11-0367-JC.html . It says: 404 - File or directory not found or when i manually click the file from the published folder I got this message: To view virtual tour properly, Flash Player 9.0.28 or later version is needed. Please download the latest version of Flash Player and install it on your computer.

Appreciate your help.

6/19/2011 8:34:24 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003