x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26764/3
Hi, I work for a biotech company in the bay area. our department needs to share some documents with our collegues in the east coast. I have tried this service and it works great for me. So I am thinking to create a shared folder for about 10 people. I want to create accounts for them, is this possible? If not, how can I let the 10 people upload files to the shared folder? Thanks

8/30/2006 2:01:02 PM

There are several ways to create sub-user accounts:

(1) You can ask users to sign up DriveHQ accounts themselves. This saves a lot of administration work.

(2) For those who don't want to (or don't know how to?) create accounts, you can help create accounts for them. You can just sign up a new account for them using their email address. However, the users will have to activate their accounts.

(3) You can order our Group Service plan, which offers you a comprehensive group administration tool. You have full control of sub-user accounts, incl. creating/adding/editing/deleting sub user accounts, allocate storage space and bandwidth, etc. Group service has an additional charge of low $6/user/year.

Group service is currently only available to DriveHQ Support team members. It will be availabe to all users in early Sep. Stay tuned.

8/30/2006 4:02:05 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/30/2006 4:02:05 PM

(1) You can ask users to sign up DriveHQ accounts themselves. This saves a lot of administration work.

(2) For those who don't want to (or don't know how to?) create accounts, you can help create accounts for them. You can just sign up a new account for them using their email address. However, the users will have to activate their accounts.

(3) You can order our Group Service plan, which offers you a comprehensive group administration tool. You have full control of sub-user accounts, incl. creating/adding/editing/deleting sub user accounts, allocate storage space and bandwidth, etc. Group service has an additional charge of low $6/user/year.

Group service is currently only available to DriveHQ Support team members. It will be availabe to all users in early Sep. Stay tuned.

Sounds cool. I need more info about the group account. I have sent an email to webmaster@drivehq.com. Please reply. Thanks.

8/31/2006 11:48:32 AM

User: ITGuyCA  -  8/31/2006 11:48:32 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/30/2006 4:02:05 PM

Sounds cool. I need more info about the group account. I have sent an email to webmaster@drivehq.com. Please reply. Thanks.

Congratulations! I saw the group service is available now, but you have not made an announcement. Anyway, this feature is really cool. I share files with lots of people. Somehow a lot of people were too lazy to sign up an account. Now I can just create an account for them, and copy my files to the GroupRead folder. Thanks and keep the good work!

9/9/2006 5:00:04 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003