x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 17093/1

I signed up yesterday as a True user, and have been going through the Forum posts as a way of familiarising myself with user issues I might encounter.  It's clear that DriveHQ is sophisticated, and that there's a lot to learn; I'm not sure what source(s) to use for reading up on how best to work with DriveHQ and the associated software such as File Manager.  I like to know enough in advance so that I don't make too many glaring mistakes in setting up and using the service.  Any suggestions?  There seem to be multiple sources of information - FAQ, Forum, online Help system - just not clear how best to use the resources.

TIA

12/29/2007 2:40:00 PM

Thanks for your questions and comments. DriveHQ service is designed to be very easy. If you are using our basic service, it should be just as easy as Windows Explorer.

It is strongly recommended using DriveHQ client software, including DriveHQ FileManager  and DriveHQ Online Backup and DriveHQ Web Album Publisher. The client applications are designed to be very intuitive, and is not crowded with a lot of features.

DriveHQ offers a lot of advanced services / features, such as sharing folders to different users / groups with different levels of permission. It does take a while to learn these advanced features. We try to make it as easy as possible.

Our goal is to make our website and client application extremely easy so that users don't need to read a manual. For now, reading the online help is a good start. Your questions and comments are well appreciated.

1/1/2008 3:09:36 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003