x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 6631/1

As I will be LEAVING DRIVEHQ shortly, BEFORE my next payment is paid, I am currently "CUTTING" AND DELETING ALL MY FILES, I have saved on DRIVEHQ, onto a local portable SSD Hard Drive which I will take with me EVERYWHERE I GO....This saves me money and helps me to keep a more closer eye on my files, and NOT TO LET ANY PRYING EYES from looking at them..........I VALUE AND TREASURE MY PRIVACY AND SECURITY, AND I INTEND TO STOP ANY PEEPING TOM, DICK OR HARRY FROM ACCESSING THEM.

I support ONLINE FILE STORAGE SYSTEMS, BUT THE SECURITY AND PRIVACY OF ANYONE USING THIS SERVICE CAN ALWAYS BE PIERCED WITHOUT GIVING NOTICE TO THAT PERSON. Anyone who has a top high ranking official position will get access, NOBODY CAN STOP THAT, AND THE ONLY WAY IT CAN BE STOPPED IS BY NOT USING ONLINE FILE STORAGE SYSTEMS IN THE FIRST PLACE, AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT i AM DOING. BEFORE ANY HIGH RANKING POSITION OFFICIAL CAN, I AM LEAVING DRIVEHQ ASAP.

BUT Please DRIVEHQ, Please add information to your website, explaining "HOW CAN I DOWNGRADE MY ACCOUNT FROM A PAID ACCOUNT, TO A FREE ACCOUNT", MORE INFORMATION IS NEEDED ON IT (I FEEL)......

Thank You for 4+ years of help, but it's now time for me to say GOODBYE, And Thank You.........MAY ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS EVERYONE WHO WORKS AT DRIVEHQ.....

8/3/2022 4:26:59 AM

Thank you for being with us for over 4 years. Sorry to know that you want to go back to local storage. To cancel your subscription, you just need to log in to DriveHQ.com website, go to the Account page, then click Manage Subscriptions. The information is provided in many places in the website, and included in every billing email.

With regards to privacy, DriveHQ has a special feature designed for ultimate security and privacy: Client-side encryption with the Encrypted Folder / Encrypted Backup feature. Your files are encrypted on your own computer with your own encryption key first, then uploaded to the cloud. This way, only locally encrypted files are uploaded to the cloud. Your encryption key is never sent to the server. DriveHQ support staff cannot even read/view your cloud files. 

Most other cloud services only support "Server-side encryption". Your cloud files might be encrypted, but if a hacker hacks into your account, he can still read/view your files.

Also, big online search companies need to sell advertisement. They need to index/peek your files to know you and deliver ads to you. DriveHQ does not sell advertisement. We will never sell user info/data. Please visit our Privacy page for more details: https://www.drivehq.com/legal/privacypolicy.aspx

---------

For info about canceling/changing a subscription, please see this screenshot:

For info about Encrypted Folder with DriveHQ FileManager client software:

For info about Encrypted Backup with DriveHQ Online Backup, please see this screenshot:

DriveHQ WebDAV Drive Mapping Tool now also supports Encrypted Folder:

8/3/2022 10:12:08 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003