x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 25394/3
I was just curious as to why I constantly get forwarded back to the pricing plans page when trying to view my home page.  I have loaded a home.htm file in my wwwhome folder.  I have tried disable and enabling the website.  I have a custom domain that I am waiting for the A record to update so that I can try that.  When I go to it now it also sends me directly to the pricing plans page.  This is a bit frustrating, but I'm guessing that it is something that I have missed regarding the files. 

I would appreciate any hints you may have after seeing my files. 

Thanks a bunch. 
Josh

1/2/2008 6:57:16 PM

Sorry for the inconvenience. When this happens, please make sure you visit www.drivehq.com and logon. You should notice an alert message about the problem. In your case, as I have just checked your account, your account has a negative balance. You ordered our monthly service in Oct. Since then you have not made any payments. Note DriveHQ never automatically charges your account for security and privacy concerns. We don't keep your credit card info on file.

If you have subscribed to monthly service, you can pay monthly, or pay several months at once, or change to annual service. Please don't subscribe to a new service when making payments. Use the Deposit function in My Account page.

It is recommended upgrading to annual service as it gives you 2 months off. To change to annual service, please simply order a new annual service and cancel your current monthly service.

Thanks.

1/2/2008 10:47:35 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  1/2/2008 10:47:35 PM

Sorry for the inconvenience. When this happens, please make sure you visit www.drivehq.com and logon. You should notice an alert message about the problem. In your case, as I have just checked your account, your account has a negative balance. You ordered our monthly service in Oct. Since then you have not made any payments. Note DriveHQ never automatically charges your account for security and privacy concerns. We don't keep your credit card info on file.

If you have subscribed to monthly service, you can pay monthly, or pay several months at once, or change to annual service. Please don't subscribe to a new service when making payments. Use the Deposit function in My Account page.

It is recommended upgrading to annual service as it gives you 2 months off. To change to annual service, please simply order a new annual service and cancel your current monthly service.

Thanks.

Ok, that makes sense now.  It was unclear that in the Online Wallet a withdrawl was actually you withdrawing from my account.  It kept saying transaction complete, but I had never referenced it with my back account.  Thanks for correction.  The money situation is fixed. 

My website is sort of working.  When I goto www.zach-haines.com it shows me you're main website.  Then I have to add /web/jdhaines onto the end to make it show my homepage.  What do I need to change so that www.zach-haines.com goes directly to the homepage.  Thanks again.

1/3/2008 7:56:22 AM

User: jdhaines  -  1/3/2008 7:56:22 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  1/2/2008 10:47:35 PM

Thanks.

Ok, that makes sense now.  It was unclear that in the Online Wallet a withdrawl was actually you withdrawing from my account.  It kept saying transaction complete, but I had never referenced it with my back account.  Thanks for correction.  The money situation is fixed. 

My website is sort of working.  When I goto www.zach-haines.com it shows me you're main website.  Then I have to add /web/jdhaines onto the end to make it show my homepage.  What do I need to change so that www.zach-haines.com goes directly to the homepage.  Thanks again.

I typed in Windows command console:

C:\>ping www.zach-haines.com

Pinging zach-haines.com [66.220.9.56] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.

Please make sure you set your DNS such that www.zach-haines.com resolves to 66.220.9.55

You can then logon www.drivehq.com, go to Online Storage & Sharing --> Publish --> Publish My Website to configure private domain website.

1/3/2008 3:11:15 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003