x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 38713/11

I would like to know if there is a way to notify when a file is uplaoded or downloaded in a shared file for all users.

11/15/2011 7:08:04 AM

Hi, try checking the "send share notification email" option in the share window.  In file manager, you can find this by going to Tools --> Manage my share.  Double click on the share.  Hope this helps!

11/15/2011 9:19:09 AM

Once I cheched this option, where can I find the notifications? I did't receive any email when I upload/download some files.

Thanks in advance 

11/16/2011 6:20:19 AM

it's a pop up message that will appear for the user when a change is made to the share.  The pop up message links to a template email which you can send out using an email client such as MS Outlook.

11/16/2011 8:54:46 AM

Hello. Excuse me for intervening in the discussion but I have almost the same question. I use the DriveHQ FTP server to receive pictures taken by a security camera when something moves in front of it. I would like to receive notification by email when you upload a new picture in the root folder. is this possible ?

11/14/2022 5:22:46 AM

User: CALIN DANIEL MIRCEA FLORIN  -  11/14/2022 5:22:46 AM

Hello. Excuse me for intervening in the discussion but I have almost the same question. I use the DriveHQ FTP server to receive pictures taken by a security camera when something moves in front of it. I would like to receive notification by email when you upload a new picture in the root folder. is this possible ?

i mean to receive an email when it's uploaded a picture of the camera in the root folder 

11/14/2022 5:24:56 AM

Please note DriveHQ's FTP / SFTP service can only be used for regular business purpose only. Free or personal service plans don't include FTP/SFTP.  However, we have a much better, fully optimized service designed for IP cameras and DVRs. Please visit www.cameraftp.com website. CameraFTP is a DriveHQ division, however, CameraFTP.com service is separate from DriveHQ.com service.

With CameraFTP's service, you get web browser based viewer app, mobile viewer apps for iOS and Android, Windows-based viewer app. You can receive Push Notification messages when motion events are detected. You don't need to worry about storage space, and you don't need to manually delete files as long as you configure your cameras based on your service plan parameters. CameraFTP also offers mobile security camera apps that can use smartphones/tablets as IP cameras. If you have a spare PC, you can use it as a CCTV DVR system with CameraFTP VSS software. CameraFTP offers both cloud recording and local recording plans.

For business users, CameraFTP can support analog CCTV cameras with video capture cards; users can use webcam as a security camera. They can publish cameras/webcams and embed them in their own web pages. CameraFTP has many different plan types incl. image recording, video recording, time-lapse recording and local recording plans. Users can customize a plan based on their budget and quality requirement.

11/14/2022 8:52:26 AM

User: DriveHQ_Support  -  11/14/2022 8:52:26 AM

Please note DriveHQ's FTP / SFTP service can only be used for regular business purpose only. Free or personal service plans don't include FTP/SFTP.  However, we have a much better, fully optimized service designed for IP cameras and DVRs. Please visit www.cameraftp.com website. CameraFTP is a DriveHQ division, however, CameraFTP.com service is separate from DriveHQ.com service.

With CameraFTP's service, you get web browser based viewer app, mobile viewer apps for iOS and Android, Windows-based viewer app. You can receive Push Notification messages when motion events are detected. You don't need to worry about storage space, and you don't need to manually delete files as long as you configure your cameras based on your service plan parameters. CameraFTP also offers mobile security camera apps that can use smartphones/tablets as IP cameras. If you have a spare PC, you can use it as a CCTV DVR system with CameraFTP VSS software. CameraFTP offers both cloud recording and local recording plans.

For business users, CameraFTP can support analog CCTV cameras with video capture cards; users can use webcam as a security camera. They can publish cameras/webcams and embed them in their own web pages. CameraFTP has many different plan types incl. image recording, video recording, time-lapse recording and local recording plans. Users can customize a plan based on their budget and quality requirement.

it'a a hunting type camera that suport FTP upload pictures at movement, not a live camera .... and I pay a plan, not free user 

11/14/2022 10:02:31 PM

Yes, that's still an IP camera feature. CameraFTP offers cloud recording service. You can order a plan with continuous recording or motion-triggered recording. In anyway, CameraFTP service works much better than DriveHQ's service. It is also easier to setup and easier to maintain as you don't need to manually delete any files. 

11/14/2022 11:29:55 PM

User: DriveHQ_Support  -  11/14/2022 11:29:55 PM

Yes, that's still an IP camera feature. CameraFTP offers cloud recording service. You can order a plan with continuous recording or motion-triggered recording. In anyway, CameraFTP service works much better than DriveHQ's service. It is also easier to setup and easier to maintain as you don't need to manually delete any files. 

it's "almost" an IP camera .... it's over GSM and have dinamic IP not static. does not work with your sugestion .... only MAC it's fixed

11/15/2022 5:04:03 AM

With CameraFTP's cloud recording service, your camera does not need a static IP address. In fact, CameraFTP servers will never connect to your camera. For security, your camera should not be accessible over the Internet. The connection is made by your camera. Your camera connects to CameraFTP's FTP server and uploads images or video clips. CameraFTP service works just like DriveHQ's, except it has different service plans, and it is much more optimized for cameras.

11/15/2022 8:55:48 AM

User: DriveHQ_Support  -  11/15/2022 8:55:48 AM

With CameraFTP's cloud recording service, your camera does not need a static IP address. In fact, CameraFTP servers will never connect to your camera. For security, your camera should not be accessible over the Internet. The connection is made by your camera. Your camera connects to CameraFTP's FTP server and uploads images or video clips. CameraFTP service works just like DriveHQ's, except it has different service plans, and it is much more optimized for cameras.

thank you ! i will study

11/16/2022 3:34:33 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003