x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 42651/5

Hi,

I have six backup tasks and some of those tasks keep executing. Even if they've executed succesfully as schedueld, the next time I boot my machine, they will start executing again, as if they did not execute as scheduled (but they did execute successfully according to the confirmation mail).

Is there anything I can do to prevent that? Even though there's nothing to backup, it still takes a while for the software to figure that out and it interferes with other scheduled tasks.

Thanks,

Rick

1/11/2008 6:37:15 PM

Thank you for reporting the problem. Could you send an email to DriveHQ Customer Support about the detailed problem? We need to know all detailed info about these tasks, including the backup schedule, source folders, and backup type.

1/13/2008 9:12:13 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  1/13/2008 9:12:13 AM

Thank you for reporting the problem. Could you send an email to DriveHQ Customer Support about the detailed problem? We need to know all detailed info about these tasks, including the backup schedule, source folders, and backup type.
Hi, no problem... is there some sort of a definition file I can send with that mail, or should I just put the settings from the task setup dialog in that mail?

1/14/2008 7:37:01 PM

User: LangSoft  -  1/14/2008 7:37:01 PM

Hi, no problem... is there some sort of a definition file I can send with that mail, or should I just put the settings from the task setup dialog in that mail?

It might be too hard to send a task info file; so please just email the screenshot.

1/15/2008 5:00:27 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  1/15/2008 5:00:27 PM

It might be too hard to send a task info file; so please just email the screenshot.

Hi, ok no problem. What's the support email address?

Will have to wait a while, though, as I still can't get a grip on the problem quite yet. Yesterday all went well, but today again, two tasks that completeed as scheduled yesterday have run on boot again.

Also, one task is uploading about 270 mb of data while I haven't even worked in the directories it is monitoring; strangely enough it is even uploading sql server databases for a sql server that has not run for about a week (task is daily....). This is the second time I notice this behaviour in that task (seem to be more or less the same files that get uploaded again as the first time I noticed this behaviour). Could this have something to do with defragementing?

Thanks,

Rick

1/18/2008 6:15:20 AM

User: LangSoft  -  1/18/2008 6:15:20 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  1/15/2008 5:00:27 PM

Hi, ok no problem. What's the support email address?

Will have to wait a while, though, as I still can't get a grip on the problem quite yet. Yesterday all went well, but today again, two tasks that completeed as scheduled yesterday have run on boot again.

Also, one task is uploading about 270 mb of data while I haven't even worked in the directories it is monitoring; strangely enough it is even uploading sql server databases for a sql server that has not run for about a week (task is daily....). This is the second time I notice this behaviour in that task (seem to be more or less the same files that get uploaded again as the first time I noticed this behaviour). Could this have something to do with defragementing?

Thanks,

Rick

About SQL server backup, DriveHQ Online Backup can backup files being used, so you can backup your database directly to our remote storage. 

However, it is recommended using SQL server native backup to backup your database to a local storage incrementally. You can then backup the local backup files to DriveHQ online storage using DriveHQ Online Backup.

1/19/2008 10:53:45 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003