x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 28839/5
Pictures support on storage is not working for me, there is no thumbnail, no preview and if you try to download the original JPG file it's corrupt (not equal to original uploaded and impossible to view).

10/9/2006 11:02:48 AM

Hi, could you email me one image that doesn't work? DriveHQ does support most type of images.

We are among a few websites that let you download / upload original high resolution photos. I don't see any such problem as you mentioned. So please make sure your image is not corrupted; and email me one image that doesn't work.

10/9/2006 10:41:03 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  10/9/2006 10:41:03 PM

Hi, could you email me one image that doesn't work? DriveHQ does support most type of images.

We are among a few websites that let you download / upload original high resolution photos. I don't see any such problem as you mentioned. So please make sure your image is not corrupted; and email me one image that doesn't work.

Ok, there is not problem.

I think I was uploading the files by FTP without BINARY mode, now using BINARY mode it's ok.

Sorry for the incovenience and thanks for your support.

10/16/2006 12:03:39 PM

User: presi  -  10/16/2006 12:03:39 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  10/9/2006 10:41:03 PM

Ok, there is not problem.

I think I was uploading the files by FTP without BINARY mode, now using BINARY mode it's ok.

Sorry for the incovenience and thanks for your support.

Great to know it works.

10/16/2006 2:59:27 PM

I'm using an old copy of TinCam to upload pictures captured of my boiler, so I can tell when travelling that my house is not freezing up.

This worked fine when I was employed and using my clients FTP server.  No problem then.  I think my question is what commands do I put in line to convince drivehq that it is a binary upload?

8/21/2018 5:58:20 PM

Hello coloradojeb, 

For camera upload scenarios, you will need to use CameraFTP (http://cameraftp.com), as this use case is not supported within DriveHQ. Please create a linked CameraFTP account and setup your camera to upload here. You can reach out to support@drivehq.com if you need more information or have additional questions. 

Best,
DriveHQ Support
www.DriveHQ.com

8/21/2018 6:11:33 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003