x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26879/4

I have FileManager installed on 2 computers - paid account.  While I can log in from one, Filemanager (using the same account login info) just keeps trying to connect from the other, so I can't synchronize files.  Any troubleshooting suggestions?  Using XP Pro SP2, IE 7, Netgear wireless router (though both computers are connected by wire to the router), with a Westell DSL modem.  Odd thing is, that computer used to connect OK - not sure what has changed - no changes my end, except an antivirus update (AVG).  I have tried logging out from the first computer - makes no difference - 2nd computer just keeps trying until I cancel, then it takes a few seconds for the "Connecting..." window to close.

Also, can DriveHQ FileManager be connected simultaneously from more than one computer using the same account on each?

1/16/2008 11:34:04 AM

I should have mentioned that I CAN log in to my DriveHQ account from a browser using the same account login.

1/16/2008 11:39:11 AM

User: danellis  -  1/16/2008 11:39:11 AM

I should have mentioned that I CAN log in to my DriveHQ account from a browser using the same account login.
Apologies - I restarted the computer (which I should have done in the first place, I know!), and it logged in OK.

1/16/2008 3:14:31 PM

DriveHQ FileManager doesn't limit on number of concurrent connections. So you can connect from any number of PCs.

Usually the problem is caused by anti-virus / network security software; also Internet Explorer session cookie should not be blocked as the logon session requires session cookie support.

1/16/2008 3:57:35 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  1/16/2008 3:57:35 PM

DriveHQ FileManager doesn't limit on number of concurrent connections. So you can connect from any number of PCs.

Usually the problem is caused by anti-virus / network security software; also Internet Explorer session cookie should not be blocked as the logon session requires session cookie support.

OK - many thanks for the info.

1/18/2008 9:16:37 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003