x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 24277/3
how to activate my accout's website? thanks

1/22/2008 10:50:10 PM

You must be a True or Premium user to activate your website. To become a True user, you can either deposit >= $3 into your DriveHQ account, or use a real company email address. Email addresses from ISPs are not considered real company email addresses.

It is recommended upgrading to premium service. The free service is designed for personal and casual use only and has many restrictions.

1/23/2008 4:54:26 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  1/23/2008 4:54:26 AM

You must be a True or Premium user to activate your website. To become a True user, you can either deposit >= $3 into your DriveHQ account, or use a real company email address. Email addresses from ISPs are not considered real company email addresses.

It is recommended upgrading to premium service. The free service is designed for personal and casual use only and has many restrictions.

I'm a true account and I steel don't know how to activate may website. I can't start use it. 

2/23/2011 5:22:54 AM

Once you disable then re-enable your website, it should work.  I looked into your account and it is working.  Upload your website files into the wwwhome folder under "My Storage".  Your landing page must be titled "home.htm".  You need to remove the default home.html file and replace it with your own.

2/23/2011 11:58:51 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003