x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 22190/2

Hi,

Most likely I've misunderstood something, but I'm concerned that my account shows (in big red letters) "Cash Balance $-25.98". I had thought that payment for my account was to be debited directly from my bank on a monthly basis? If this isn't the case then I fear I may be behind on my payments.

Could someone please reassure me as to the meaning of the "Cash Balance" figure and whether I need to set up the direct debit at my end?

As an aside, is there any way to alter my profile to display in local currency?

Regards,
Samantha (U.K.)

11/21/2006 6:42:32 AM

FYI, DriveHQ never automatically charges your credit card or PayPal.

We only automatically charges your DriveHQ account. That's why you see a negative cash balance. Normally, you will have 1 month to make the payment.

We also never delete customers' files or accounts. So if you see a negative account balance, don't panic. Everything is fine. You can continue logon and do a lot of things. Except you cannot download files. You just need to make the payment to be able to download files again.

To make a payment / deposit, please logon www.drivehq.com, click on My Account, and then click on Deposit. You can pay by credit card or PayPal.

11/21/2006 5:03:55 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  11/21/2006 5:03:55 PM

FYI, DriveHQ never automatically charges your credit card or PayPal.

We only automatically charges your DriveHQ account. That's why you see a negative cash balance. Normally, you will have 1 month to make the payment.

We also never delete customers' files or accounts. So if you see a negative account balance, don't panic. Everything is fine. You can continue logon and do a lot of things. Except you cannot download files. You just need to make the payment to be able to download files again.

To make a payment / deposit, please logon www.drivehq.com, click on My Account, and then click on Deposit. You can pay by credit card or PayPal.

Thank you, that makes sense now! I will set up a payment through my DriveHQ account.

Regards,
Samantha

11/22/2006 2:45:12 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003