x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 76335/14

hi,

my account was works fine but now ftp is not working. it doesnt recieve files from computer but shows event history log from that computer. whats the reason for that?

2/9/2012 2:13:01 PM

We've sent a response at your inbox. Thanks.

2/9/2012 5:03:09 PM

so can u tell me wht is the limit of daily login after upgrading to premium package???

nd can to re-enable my account for one month after it i wil upgrade to premium?

2/19/2012 12:39:43 AM

Your account is not disabled. You may log on to your account on www.DriveHQ.com at any time. Only rhe FTP usage was certainly over the limit for free accounts.

2/21/2012 11:24:28 AM

I'm trying to send images from a webcam to my account with no success. I'm currently sending images to a third party FTP server from an identical webcam with no problems. Can you help me out? The webcam is a Panasonic BL-C131A.

Thanks!

2/21/2012 4:19:37 PM

Is there a way to do a test before buying a subscription?

2/22/2012 4:35:03 PM

Hi, you can use the free account to send a test image, but you shouldn't try any more than that, otherwise your usage might go beyond what is supported.  Please contact support@drivehq.com if you have further questions.

2/23/2012 9:12:08 AM

I openned a free account to receive small log files ... this worked fine at first then stopped receiving files that were sent. The error log in my application has received a message saying there is a limit of 100 uploads.

Does this mean I can no longer use this service, or is this restriction removed with another account option? ... I dont need much storage but require many small file uploads, so unlimited uploads, the 1GB storage is plenty.

2/26/2012 12:34:19 AM

ok if i upgrade to paid then my ftp usage will increase or not? if yes then how much i have to pay nd wht would b daily login limit then? please reply with detail. thank you

2/26/2012 11:52:59 AM

Yes.  As long as you keep ftp logon frequency to 10 times/minute or less you can upgrade to paid account and shouldn't run into further restrictions.

2/27/2012 9:36:30 AM

Hello.....

I have a CCTV cam which is trying to FTP some clips to my account I have the path set to \YCAM but nothing appears in the folder, despite the files being sent...am I exceeding some limit?

Cheers

Steve

3/11/2012 1:55:32 PM

FTP has stopped working for me as well since a few days back. I have a paid account and can't log in using neither web browser or FTP client. I use the FTP for a security camera, and upgraded to a paid account (lowest storage, I think 1 GB?) in order to use FTP for this. Please get it working again.

3/23/2012 9:09:46 AM

Hello, are you sure you cannot logon to the website drivehq.com?  Is there a message saying that the password is incorrect or can you not access the website at all?  In terms of FTP, if you connected beyond what is considered normal usage, your IP may temporarily be blocked.  Try connecting to proftp.drivehq.com instead. 

3/23/2012 9:26:43 AM

I can't log on to ftp.drivehq.com. It asks me for login/password, but doesn't accept it. I can't connect at all to proftp.drivehq.com (from a different IP than the one my camera is on).

I have no idea what is considered normal usage. I've used other FTP services with no problems.

If my IP is temporarily blocked, then unblock it. Right now I'm paying for something I can't use.

3/23/2012 10:27:45 AM

DriveHQ has launched www.cameraFTP.com, a new FTP service optimized for IP cameras. DriveHQ offers a complete Cloud IT Solution, which includes a state-of-the-art FTP server hosting service. Many security camera users have used our FTP service to store the recorded images offsite. Because DriveHQ.com has so many features, it might be a little hard to find the right features for security cameras.

With www.CameraFTP.com, it is much easier. You can configure your camera to upload images to ftp.cameraftp.com, (or IP Address: 66.220.9.45), and you can remotely monitor the scene or play back the old images using our CameraShow feature.

Security cameras are not secure themselves. They can be easily destroyed or tampered. By using CameraFTP service, even if an intruder destroys the security camera, he cannot delete the images stored in CameraFTP's secure data center.

If you already have a security camera (or network camera, IP camera, surveillance camera), you definitely should try our CameraFTP service. If you don't have a security camera yet, you might want to buy one now. The cost has dropped dramatically in the past few years. Now you can buy a decent quality wireless security camera for only about $100. Dependent on your image quality and upload frequency, CameraFTP service starts at only $1.5/month!

For only about $100 to a few hundred dollars, you can make your home or business much more secure. Isn't it a very good investment?

6/25/2012 4:50:35 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003