x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 34152/4

Hi,

I'm trying to setup custom domain for reseller webpage - and no luck... What exactely should i do..? 

Regards, 

Bartosz.

2/9/2011 1:46:01 PM

To use Custom Domain for a reseller website, we will have to create a separate website. In addition, to support HTTPS and SSL, we must provide a static public IP address for the reseller website. The reseller will also need to purchase a digital certifcate from companies like GoDaddy or Verisign. Because of the additional requirements, you must order White Label Reseller Service to use Custom Domain website. For more detailed info about DriveHQ reseller service, please read this PPT carefully.

http://www.drivehq.com/Premium/partnershipPPT.aspx

Please feel free to contact DriveHQ business development directly if you have any more questions.

2/14/2011 9:57:41 PM

I own the domain:  positivechg.com

I'm trying setup a custom mail domain.  Register.com is the company I used to setup my domain.  I change the IP (A-record) to reslove to 69.220.9.56 but the drivehq email is not letting me set up custom email domain.  I ping the domain. See below.  What I'm doing wrong?

Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Todd>ping mail.positivechg.com

Pinging mail.positivechg.com [69.220.9.56] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 12.83.77.141: Destination net unreachable.

Ping statistics for 69.220.9.56:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

3/17/2012 1:10:50 PM

You needed to configure your domain's MX record and A-record. It seems you had done so, and it is working fine now. You can verify it by opening a command window, and type in: nslookup -type=MX positivechg.com

C:\>nslookup -type=MX positivechg.com
Non-authoritative answer:
positivechg.com MX preference = 10, mail exchanger = mail.positivechg.com
mail.positivechg.com    internet address = 66.220.9.56

Please note DNS changes can take up to 24 hours to propagate. So you just needed to be patient. (It is working fine now)

3/18/2012 12:42:20 AM

how can i register ma domain for studying purpose

4/21/2012 12:47:19 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003