x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 31665/4
hi ,
 i m a true user.& i m new join this fild so i have no experiance.
pls send me help.
how to host advance domin?

5/14/2009 1:03:45 AM

I guess you wanted to host a private domain website on DriveHQ. If so, please make sure you order a domain name from a domain registrar company such as Register.com, Godaddy.com, etc.

Once you ordered the domain name, you need to add a DNS A-Record, such that your host name (www.YOUR_DOMAINNAME) resolves to 66.220.9.55. Please note DNS changes usually require 24 hours to update, so wait for 24 hours, then logon www.drivehq.com, go to Online Storage and Sharing, click on Publish --> Publish My Website --> Custom Domain to configure your domain name.

If you need to host private domain FTP server, please add a DNS A-Record, such that ftp.YOUR_DOMAINNAME resolves to 66.220.9.50.

5/14/2009 10:37:33 AM

• tba
  • (1 posts)

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/14/2009 10:37:33 AM

I guess you wanted to host a private domain website on DriveHQ. If so, please make sure you order a domain name from a domain registrar company such as Register.com, Godaddy.com, etc.

Once you ordered the domain name, you need to add a DNS A-Record, such that your host name (www.YOUR_DOMAINNAME) resolves to 66.220.9.55. Please note DNS changes usually require 24 hours to update, so wait for 24 hours, then logon www.drivehq.com, go to Online Storage and Sharing, click on Publish --> Publish My Website --> Custom Domain to configure your domain name.

If you need to host private domain FTP server, please add a DNS A-Record, such that ftp.YOUR_DOMAINNAME resolves to 66.220.9.50.

Hi

I wanted to host a private domain website on DriveHQ,My domain registrar company needs nameserver and IP ,you gave us IP what about nameserver?

8/28/2010 4:01:12 AM

You don't really need a DNS server (name server). In fact, your domain registrar company offers DNS hosting service. So you can just use their DNS server, and add a DNS A-Record for private domain web hosting or FTP hosting. For private domain Email Server hosting, you need to add an MX Record that points to 66.220.9.56.

8/28/2010 9:49:44 AM

what is you host ftp name i want to receive some files from ikey moniter

MIKE

7/17/2012 2:07:30 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003