x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 33537/3

Today, I was able to access my files via an internet browser and it suddenly stopped working.

Cannot connect using ftp://username:password@ftp.drivehq.com/log.txt 

and my C# application stopped being able to read the log as well.

Any hints?

8/6/2012 10:08:10 AM

I checked your account, and noticed that you have a free service account. You had already logged on for over 100 times. Please note the free FTP service is designed for personal and casual use only. You cannot use it too heavily. (you can only log on for certain numbers / day).

If you use automatic software / device that keeps connecting to our FTP server, you must order our paid subscription. Our paid service starts at only $1.99/month, or $19.99/year.

8/6/2012 10:29:16 AM

Seeing this post, I got the same error today, so I just order the basic plan a few minutes ago.  I'm still getting the same error now, how long it take for paid subscription to be active for FTP access ... 

Regards,

8/7/2012 6:41:03 PM

It usually takes effect immediately. However, you might have to stop logging on for a while for the information to be refreshed.

If you have ordered a paid subscription, you can also use a different FTP site: proftp.drivehq.com, which is offered to paid members only.

If it is for security cameras, please sign up a new account (using a different username and email address) on www.cameraftp.com.

8/8/2012 1:02:07 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003