x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 19243/1

Dear DriveHQ,

Happy Thanksgiving! I have just sign up for your free service. Amazing software, amazing service! I'd also like to thank you for your excellent customer support. When I sent an email at mid-night, I didn't expect it will be answered in just a few minutes -- I would not be too surprised if it is answered after Thanksgiving, or after next Monday. Now I know you have 24x7 customer email support. A lot other companies also claim to have 24x7 support. But experience tells me most of them still take hours or days to respond their customers.

When I get back to work next week, I will ask my boss to subscribe a group account.

BTW, you shall put 24x7 support on your homepage. I don't see it there. This shall help your business.

Thanks again for the great service. Keep up the good work!

Happy holidays!

Rich @ Boston

11/22/2006 6:34:41 PM

Thank you for the compliments! We are encouraged by your messages. We now really have a sense of achievements.

DriveHQ is very different from other companies. The company has spent huge amount of money on R&D, but we have spent little money on marketing. We rely on our users to help spread the word about our service. Thus we have to offer the best products and services in the world. Now based on customer feedback, and based on percentage of people paying for our service, we think we have done our part of job well. DriveHQ has already become very well known in this business. And based on active usage, we are quickly becoming one of the most active websites in this business.

We wanted to put 24x7 support on the homepage; but felt we may not be able to always make it. Sometimes due to different reasons, a support email could take up to 8 hours to be answered. Generally it took between 10 minutes to 4 hours. Customer support work load is getting heavier and heavier, esp. we also receive 3000 junk email per day. Spam filter can only filter about 70% of junk emails; however, a lot of times we have to screen the emails manually just in case a support email gets filtered.

The company is working on a better customer support system to fight spam emails. That will reduce our work load significantly. We also encourage users to read our online help pages. The online support forum will also play a more and more important role. We would like to see our users help other users.

Thank you and happy holidays!

11/23/2006 3:44:16 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003