x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 23770/3

Hi, teach 7th grade science am using your service to show kids how to share infromation in a research project we're doing.  It was going great, until a student deleted the 'my documents' folder.  Is there any way to gt that back, or do I need to have the students upload their information again?

Thanks

Scott Morris

Cascade Middle School

Vancouver, WA

11/30/2006 2:34:26 PM

Hi, unfortunately, if a file is deleted from DriveHQ, it's deleted. We usually don't put it in Recycle Bin unless the file is locked at the time when it is being deleted. The reason is we charge for storage with out premium service. So a lot of users don't want Recycle Bin wasting their storage space.

In the future, you can share folders to students and let them only have access to certain folders (their own folders); you can set read-only or read/write permissions when share a folder.

12/1/2006 1:30:34 PM

Dear Sir,

I had lost some files in the storage of recycle bin and now I want to all them pls assist what should I do in this regard.

4/6/2013 5:26:46 AM

If you delete some files / folders, they are moved to the Recycle Bin folder. If you delete files / folders from the Recycle Bin folder, then they are really purged from our system.

Also, files in the Recycle Bin folder are automatically purged after about 2 weeks. Once a file is purged, it is not possible for us to restore it.  Please note for privacy reason, if a user wants to delete his file(s), then the file(s) must be physically deleted as requested.

4/6/2013 12:05:01 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003