x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 23811/1

I like the service - good price etc. however I have an issue. My camera is set to upload only when movement occurs - which I like, but it does make locating frames dificult. When you use the player it stops and you need to manualy find when the recording starts again. Would it be possible to have a generic image (saying something like 'No image uploaded') for each missing frame - would make everything so much easier.

I would also love a thumbnail gallery! A page with thumbnails of every 10 - 15 mins or so (or user selectable) would be awesome and very handy.

4/21/2013 11:00:56 AM

For security cameras, please use www.cameraftp.com instead.  With CameraFTP.com, you can install our mobile apps to view your cameras (real-time monitoring and playback) from anywhere.

>>> When you use the player it stops and you need to manualy find when the recording starts again.

If it has not reached the end, you just need to click on Continue and it will automatically search for the next images to play.

>>> I would also love a thumbnail gallery! A page with thumbnails of every 10 - 15 mins or so (or user selectable) would be awesome and very handy.

You can click on a zip file and it will open up the thumbnail view.

4/23/2013 10:09:05 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003