x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 47741/8

I am currently trying to FTP files into my DriveHQ account and I am getting an error message when using the FTP credentials supplied in the help section of this site.I am currently struggling with what the "Host" should be. Any help will be greatly appreciated

5/29/2013 8:28:09 AM

This is the error I am recieving.

5/29/2013 8:31:45 AM

Our FTP information is available online at: http://www.drivehq.com/ftp/ click on FAQ and Expand All.

The FTP server name is ftp.drivehq.com, if you have a paid account, you can also use proftp.drivehq.com.

The FTP directory is any directory (folder) that you create on www.drivehq.com. If you want to use the wwwhome folder, you can enter /wwwhome. You can also leave it blank or enter "/" for the root folder.

The username and password are the same as your DriveHQ.com username and password. If you have already entered the username, there is no need to enter for account, or you can try to enter the same username as account.

---------

Your error message is not a regular FTP server error message. In this case, it does not seem to be an FTP server problem. So please check your software vendor. They should be able to solve the problem; if they need our help, please ask them to contact us. Thank you.

5/29/2013 8:46:19 AM

how can creat a FTP account for filezila please send some screen shouts to make me understand.

6/21/2013 5:40:22 AM

User: TanveerMalwan  -  6/21/2013 5:40:22 AM

how can creat a FTP account for filezila please send some screen shouts to make me understand.

You just need to sign up an account on DriveHQ.com website. You can then use the same account for all DriveHQ services, incl. FTP service.

For more information about our FTP service, please visit:

http://www.drivehq.com/ftp/

Click on FAQ and Expand All.

6/21/2013 11:47:29 AM

hi

i'm currently updating my website and i want to have a ftp page and have a folder for one of my client with password so that they cannot access my other clients file is there a way on the ftp manager to assign different password per folder?

cheers

7/1/2013 4:33:25 AM

If you only want to share files with read-only access, then you can simply right click on a folder and select Share. (or select a folder and click on the Share button in the toolbar).  You can share a folder to a non-DriveHQ member by entering the person's email address. You can share a folder to a DriveHQ member by entering his DriveHQ username or email address.

If you want to share a folder with read-write access, then you can use our group account service. (From My Account page, click on Group Account). You can create a sub-account for the customer, then share the folder to the sub-user. You can share different folders to different sub-users (with different permissions). You can share the same folder to different sub-users with different permissions. When a sub-user logs on, he / she can only access the folder(s) you shared to him/her.

7/1/2013 10:23:41 AM

how to get deployed credentials 

8/11/2023 7:00:16 AM

DriveHQ's cloud FTP/SFTP service can be setup instantly. You just need to sign up for an account. Our FTP server information is documented in this Feature page:

https://www.drivehq.com/features/ftp.aspx

Please note the FTP/SFTP service is a business feature. You need to order a business plan to use it. The free service and personal service plans don't include FTP/SFTP. You can use it for limited free trial. You can also sign up for a 2-week free business trial. 

DriveHQ has a lot of tutorial videos. For FTP/SFTP service, please watch this detailed step-by-step tutorial video:

https://youtu.be/iGdBX4F1e-w

If you have any more questions, please feel free to call or email DriveHQ customer support.

8/11/2023 9:33:34 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003