x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 37573/2

Before my payment was due 6/5/08 I found I needed more space as I had used 94%..so I upgraded, then cancelled my previous subscription, thinking all the while, I was paid up through 6/4/08, with 6% still available for use. Imagine my surprise to find right after the upgrade, my left over space was gone, and now I have received a message from you saying I have a debit of $1.29.  What's the deal?? You should be either giving me the useage of space I had already paid for, and/or a credit.  What happened to the space, I didn't get to use, and the days left on my original subscription??

MoonDancer

Sandra

6/7/2008 2:45:26 AM

I just checked your account and saw your maximum storage space is 6GB, and that you have 2.4GB of free storage space. Please just refresh your account (logout and logon again).

6/7/2008 4:38:23 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  6/7/2008 4:38:23 AM

I just checked your account and saw your maximum storage space is 6GB, and that you have 2.4GB of free storage space. Please just refresh your account (logout and logon again).

THANK YOU..for your prompt reply, and for informing me about the actual status of my account.  Now, I will go add some more money to cover the debit, and feel much better about doing it!!

Thanks again..

MoonDancer

6/7/2008 6:35:27 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003