x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26933/4
I am having problems with my web radio show. I can't seem to create html code to auto play shows I have saved on this site. I have the show's published. I also can't seem to get an RSS feed from this site either. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Mike

1/5/2007 10:15:09 PM

Hi, could you tell us more info about the problem? 

Please note by default, all your files are secure and private. They cannot be directly linked from other web pages / websites. However, you can publish folders, which will create Publish URLs for your folders and files. You can link to files on DriveHQ only by Publish URLs.

You can find the publish URL by right clicking on published files in DriveHQ FileManager 3.5, or you can find it in the Manage Publish page.

1/6/2007 1:04:45 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  1/6/2007 1:04:45 AM

Please note by default, all your files are secure and private. They cannot be directly linked from other web pages / websites. However, you can publish folders, which will create Publish URLs for your folders and files. You can link to files on DriveHQ only by Publish URLs.

You can find the publish URL by right clicking on published files in DriveHQ FileManager 3.5, or you can find it in the Manage Publish page.

Hey,

Thanks for getting back so quick. I have published my shows and used that link to try to create a podcast. I am not having much luck. I have also tryed to have my show up on my website as background music with published links from Drive Headquarters and I still end up with nothing.

I'm pretty computer savvy so I just wanted to know if it was something on this end or on my end. It seems to me like it's on my end. But if you have any suggestions I'm all ears.

Thanks again for the quick response

Mike

1/6/2007 5:39:52 PM

User: 2tokemin  -  1/6/2007 5:39:52 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  1/6/2007 1:04:45 AM

Hey,

Thanks for getting back so quick. I have published my shows and used that link to try to create a podcast. I am not having much luck. I have also tryed to have my show up on my website as background music with published links from Drive Headquarters and I still end up with nothing.

I'm pretty computer savvy so I just wanted to know if it was something on this end or on my end. It seems to me like it's on my end. But if you have any suggestions I'm all ears.

Thanks again for the quick response

Mike

Hi, please check two things that might have caused the problem:

(1) Your file name contains Spaces or other "problematic" characters. Note DriveHQ itself supports "spaces" in URLs; but when you link from other websites, many other websites don't allow Spaces in URLs. So you can rename your files, or use Safe URLs, which can be generated by using DriveHQ FileManager 3.5

(2) I see your account has a negative cash balance. DriveHQ usually gives 1 month grace period. After that, your files cannot be downloaded any more by yourself or others. All other features should work just fine. So far, we never delete customers files even if the account is overdue.

If you still have problem, please tell me which URL you have problem with. Make sure it is a Publish URL; not a private URL, which expires after the session times out or log-off.

1/7/2007 4:28:24 AM

Hi,

What about the RSS feed?

2/21/2013 3:58:42 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003