x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 31669/3

A synchronization task that was working before now immediately goes to a "stopped" status, without transferring any files. Other synchronization tasks are working correctly. I wanted to try to delete and re-enter the task and even though it asks me to confirm deletion, it doesn't actually delete. I tried to do a clean install, but the synchronization settings all reappear after reinstall, and I can't find where the settings are stored in Windows to manually delete them.

8/30/2013 6:13:56 PM

It seems the problem could be caused due to some unexpected app crash or computer crash. Most likely it is caused by the sync task list file. Please try to delete the file:

C:\Users\WINDOWS_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DriveHQ\GlobalData\CloudSyncTask.db

(The path could be different based on your OS type and OS drive)

Note the file is usually locked and you may not be able to delete it. To unlock the file, please open FileManager, click on Tools (menu) --> Unregister Folder Icon in Explorer.  Then exit FileManager. (make sure you exit it by clicking on File menu, select Exit. Close the application window does not exit FileManager).

You can then delete the file. After it is deleted, please restart FileManager and it should be fine. The bug will be fixed in the next release.

(If you still cannot delete the file, you can reboot your computer and try again).

8/30/2013 6:29:08 PM

Thanks for the quick response, that fixed it!

8/30/2013 6:45:52 PM

User: Andrew Zollman  -  8/30/2013 6:45:52 PM

Thanks for the quick response, that fixed it!

The latest version DriveHQ FileManager has fixed the bug. Please visit:

http://drivehq.com/downloads/downloads.aspx

to download the latest version.

1/23/2014 10:07:17 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003