x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 20322/2
Does anyone else host a website with DriveHQ.com and recieve some of the worst uptime and service possible. My site is down for days on end with no reason and no response from support team.

7/24/2008 6:43:18 PM

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We currently have one storage device offline and we are working extremely hard to restore the device back online. While most of the data has already been backed up to the back device and is online now, it still affects quite a few users. We sincerely apologize and will make all efforts to avoid it from happening again.

The device is running "check disk" now; unfortunately it is slower than we estimated / hoped. Based on the current progress, it will take another 1-2 days to finish it.

In your case, if you could upload the files again, please do so. It can solve your problem right away.

7/27/2008 5:35:02 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  7/27/2008 5:35:02 PM

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We currently have one storage device offline and we are working extremely hard to restore the device back online. While most of the data has already been backed up to the back device and is online now, it still affects quite a few users. We sincerely apologize and will make all efforts to avoid it from happening again.

The device is running "check disk" now; unfortunately it is slower than we estimated / hoped. Based on the current progress, it will take another 1-2 days to finish it.

In your case, if you could upload the files again, please do so. It can solve your problem right away.

I can't believe it took THREE DAYS for you to respond to this.  I'm getting a ba-a-a-ad feeling about DriveHQ...

7/30/2008 1:45:04 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003