x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 31037/6
I just installed the DriveHQ File Manager.  When I clicked on "Share a Folder" and "Select Contacts", none of my contacts show up.  How can I get that field to list my contacts?

Thanks!

7/29/2008 9:00:33 AM

Could you please email us more detailed info about the problem?

What software do you use for your emails and contacts? If you can attach a screenshot, that will help us a lot.

7/29/2008 10:20:20 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  7/29/2008 10:20:20 AM

What software do you use for your emails and contacts? If you can attach a screenshot, that will help us a lot.

I am using the DriveHQ file manager software.  On the "Share a Folder" window is a button, "Select Contacts".  When I click this button, a "Select Contact" window opens which is supposed to list my contacts.  Unfortunately it is empty.  When I click on the "Manage Contacts" button, a web page opens listing my contacts, but this list is like an address book and is not connected to the Share a Folder window.

So my question is, how can get my contacts listed in the Select Contact window?

I tried to paste a screenshot  of the Share a Folder window into this email but it did not work.  How can copy and paste a screenshot?  When I clicked insert image button, I was prompted to insert a URL.  The drivehq file manager software does not have a URL to copy.

7/29/2008 7:39:57 PM

User: hu101032  -  7/29/2008 7:39:57 PM

I am using the DriveHQ file manager software.  On the "Share a Folder" window is a button, "Select Contacts".  When I click this button, a "Select Contact" window opens which is supposed to list my contacts.  Unfortunately it is empty.  When I click on the "Manage Contacts" button, a web page opens listing my contacts, but this list is like an address book and is not connected to the Share a Folder window.

I tried to paste a screenshot  of the Share a Folder window into this email but it did not work.  How can copy and paste a screenshot?  When I clicked insert image button, I was prompted to insert a URL.  The drivehq file manager software does not have a URL to copy.

By default, DriveHQ FileManager loads the contact list from your DriveHQ.com and your local Outlook Address book.

If you have not entered any contacts in your DriveHQ.com account, you can enter it from Email --> Webmail --> Contact.

----

To insert an image to the Support BBS, you need to be a True / Premium user. If so, you can use the website or DriveHQ FileManager to publish the image, you can then get the Publish URL of the image; or you can upload the image to your \wwwhome folder, and the image can be linked as:

http://USERNAME.drivehq.com/FILENAME

7/30/2008 7:45:50 AM

By default, DriveHQ FileManager loads the contact list from your DriveHQ.com and your local Outlook Address book.

If you have not entered any contacts in your DriveHQ.com account, you can enter it from Email --> Webmail --> Contact.

----

To insert an image to the Support BBS, you need to be a True / Premium user. If so, you can use the website or DriveHQ FileManager to publish the image, you can then get the Publish URL of the image; or you can upload the image to your \wwwhome folder, and the image can be linked as:

7/30/2008 10:15:17 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  7/30/2008 7:45:50 AM

----

I still cannot get the DriveHQ Filemanager Select Contacts window to display my contact list (see screenshot)
 http://dannyweiss.drivehq.com/DriveHQ-screen-shot.jpg

In the DriveHQ File Manager, when I click Share, the Share a Folder window pops open.  When I click Select Contacts, as you can see from the screen shot, there aren't any contacts, yet on the DriveHQ Mail Services page, I have several "Friends" listed.

Is this the page that you refer to when you wrote, "
By default, DriveHQ FileManager loads the contact list from your DriveHQ.com and your local Outlook Address book."

I don't use Outlook but I do use Mozilla Thunderbird, which is like an Outlook clone.  Does the contact list work with Thunderbird?

It would be good to get this to work.  I hope you can troubleshoot this.

Thank you--

DriveHQ Webmaster wrote:

----

7/31/2008 9:34:57 PM

Hey there,

Just wanted to know how to backup my contact list and photos from my mobile to DriveHQ in case of a mobile crash. I use Nokia X3.

Thanks.

1/14/2011 8:26:25 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003